Fencing and Block Paving
Does your garden fence need replacing to give your garden that enclosed private feel? Or is the front of your property in desperate need of that desired curb appeal? At Essex Property Maintenance, we can help you create the perfect exterior finish to your home. Our experienced and professional tradesmen can:
- Block pave driveways/garden patios/paths.
- Build brick wall for your front/back garden.
- Construct wooden fences/add trellis to give your property character.
We can transform the appearance of your property at the front and back. Our hard working and efficient tradesmen promise to provide you with excellent service as well as a selection of block paving patterns. We guarantee you will find the perfect design for your property, enhancing its character, adding value and generally making the property look smarter. We can help you design your block paving to highlight any features you have/plan to have in the future, for example, plant pots and fountains. We only use the best quality materials that will suit every budget – at Essex Property Maintenance, we have something for everyone.
In today’s society many people choose to transform their once front garden into a driveway in order to make the most of their off street parking. With most families owning more than one car, often the space outside properties is rarely adequate, especially when having to share this with the neighbours and members of the public. Having a driveway block paved has many advantages, such as:
- Little upkeep and maintenance, unlike a front garden with grass/plants.
- Great way to utilise space available.
- Durable, block paving lasts for years.
- Unlike gravel, the bricks stay in one place, make no noise when driven over and do not scatter into the road/path outside the property.
- The right design has the power to make your driveway look bigger, make your property look smarter, add value to your property and of course, give it curb appeal.
Fencing and brick walls not only help to blend your property into its surroundings, they can also make it look well distinguished and secure. As well as fitting fencing panels, we also carry out fencing repairs to make sure your property, whether it be residential or commercial, is secure. We can also add trellis to your fencing to give your property character. Climbing plants are ideal to have placed below fences with trellis; they can weave in and out of trellis disguising your fence to make your garden look enchanting.
Our team of professional tradesmen have over 20 years of experience, whilst all of our work is fully insured and guaranteed. We can lay paving at your property or secure it by constructing fences and walls with a professional, quality finish. Why not call our friendly team today to get a free quotation at a time convenient for you.Comments Off on Fencing and Block Paving